Make your money work as hard as you do with one-on-one financial coaching
Introducing free, one-on-one financial coaching for Accion loan recipients through our partner Neighborhood Trust, at no cost to you. Contact your Accion loan officer for more information.
Accion clients will receive:
- A customized action plan built around your immediate and long-term goals, with easy-to-follow next steps
- An encouraging, experienced financial coach who helps you decide on the best ways your money can support your lifestyle and goals
- A clear understanding of your credit and your whole financial picture
- Access to confidential guidance by phone text or Skype, that’s available in the day or evening for your convenience.
What to expect in your first session:
- Diving deep into your immediate personal financial concerns, short-term goals, and long-term goals
- Reviewing your personal credit report
- Working together to create an action plan that includes three or more specific and relevant actions that you can take
- Discussing reminders and ways for us to stay in touch with your counselor
TrustPlus is a service of Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, a non-profit organization. For more than 20 years they have helped more than 60,000 people improve their credit scores, reduce their debt, and adopt smarter financial habits.