Special interest rates only available in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas.
We are proud to honor those who have served our country and who continue to serve as leaders in their communities. Many veterans support our communities as entrepreneurs creating jobs and helping to spur economic growth.
For entrepreneurs who are honorably discharged, retired or active duty with the U.S. Armed Forces, we offer a 2% reduced interest rate veteran loan ranging from $1,000 to $100,000. This loan can be used for working capital, property improvements, inventory, equipment, marketing, startup capital, and more.
We also offer a 6 months interest only option with business seminar requirement. (Make sure to mention this opportunity to your loan officer!)
TO QUALIFY FOR A BUSINESS TERM LOAN YOU MUST:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a credit score of 550 or higher or no credit history
- 2% less than qualified interest rate, minimum of 9%
- 6 months interest only option with business seminar requirement
- Cash flow to support monthly payments
- Proof of income may be required
- Be current on your mortgage and vehicle payments
- Not have any active bankruptcies or foreclosures in the past 12 months
- Most loans require collateral
- Additional criteria may apply
If you don’t meet these basic requirements, we encourage you to check back after you’ve had a chance to strengthen your application. Or, if you have any questions, contact us at (800) 508-7624