Since 1994, the mission of Accion has been to provide economic opportunity for primarily low-to-moderate income business owners who lack access to traditional sources of credit. Through business loans and support services, Accion strengthens the foundations of emerging entrepreneurs and helps them to thrive in their communities, creating positive social and economic change.
Accion serving Southern California is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on small businesses by offering low-interest relief loans and support services. See below for more information.
- Up to $50,000 term loans for COVID-19 impact relief
- Low, fixed interest rate with a max of 3.99%
- No payments for the first 6 months
- Terms up to 60 months, including the 6-month deferral
- Administrative fees waived (State Guaranty fee financed with the loan)
- Serving San Diego, Imperial, Riverside and San Bernardino counties
Accion COVID-19 Relief Loan Eligibility Requirements
- Business must be located in our COVID-19 relief loan service area listed above
- Must have a current source of income (i.e. business, job, unemployment, spousal income)
- Business must be in operation a minimum of 7 months
- Must be current with credit report
- No bankruptcy discharged within the past 12 months
- No active business loans with daily or weekly payments
- Must have not received funding from the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL) or Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). If you are able to qualify for either of these federal stimulus programs, we highly encourage you to apply. Find out more info about your options here.
- Must have less than 50 employees