Accion (us.accion.org) is a nationwide nonprofit community lender dedicated to helping entrepreneurs generate income, build assets, create jobs and achieve financial support through business ownership. Our network serves small businesses in communities across the U.S. and is made up of four certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and a U.S. Network office. Globally, for more than 50 years, Accion has helped over 90 partners serve the financial needs of tens of millions of people in 40 countries.
- Organize hard copies of closing documents and titles in filing cabinets.
- Organize client vehicle titles in binders.
- Organize client files online utilizing Box platform
- Mail, Print and Scan Hard copies of client files.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required, Portuguese a plus
- Eager to learn
- High attention to detail
- Interest in customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multitasking abilities
Time Commitment: approx. 20 hours per week, flexible
Start date: November 2018
Application: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify “Service Volunteer – New York”
There is no stipend for this volunteer position.