Accion (us.accion.org) is a nationwide nonprofit community lender dedicated to helping entrepreneurs generate income, build assets, create jobs and achieve financial success through business ownership. Our network serves small businesses in communities across the U.S. and is made up of four certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and a U.S. Network office. Globally, for more than 50 years Accion has helped over 90 partners serve the financial needs of tens of millions of people in 40 countries.
Accion Serving Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team at our Albuquerque, NM headquarters. Accion is poised for growth over the next 3-5 years and you’ll be integral in helping us find our next great Accionistas that will help us achieve our mission of creating economic and social change through entrepreneurship. This will be a great chance to gain some skills recruiting in a high performing, mission-based organization. Learn About Our Values.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll coordinate the flow of candidates through the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews to onboarding;
- You’ll Prepare and process job announcements and advertisements and ensure the appropriate distribution;
- You’ll help to create a strategy for increasing the pool of diverse candidates for open positions by building relationships with diverse partner organizations;
- You’ll coordinate and schedule new employee and intern orientation and training;
- You’ll manage Accion’s intern program across our region; and
- You’ll act as a steward of Accion’s award-winning organizational culture and values.
Skills and Experience:
- You embody Accion’s brand of warm and exceptional customer service, seek excellence in all you do and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity and professionalism;
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in human resources, recruiting, candidate sourcing, or a related field;
- If you have knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations, that’s a plus;
- If you have experience with technical recruiting, that’s a plus, too!
Accion offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive base salary, the opportunity for exciting incentive pay, health and dental coverage, retirement benefits, and generous paid time off.