Start-ups and new businesses face unique challenges when looking for financing.
As a nonprofit, driven by our mission to help small businesses succeed, we consider more details about you and your business than other lenders.
Plus, we'll work direct with you to set goals and make plans to meet them.
- For start-ups and new businesses
- Approval within 3 weeks
- Business counseling and support
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be current on all your personal and business bills.
- You must not have any unpaid collections, charge-offs, judgments, tax liens or past-due child support (although settled accounts and payment plans may be acceptable).
- You must be clear of bankruptcy for the past 12 months.
- You must be free of late payments on auto or mortgage loans in the past 12 months (unless due to a short sale, foreclosure or loan modification).
- You should have sufficient cash flow (including business profit, employment and other outside sources of income) to comfortably support monthly payments.
- Experience in the business industry is preferred.
- Must have a business plan.
- Must have an outside source of income to support monthly payments.
- Other criteria may apply.
*Exceptions to credit criteria can be made for loans $5,000 and below.