For business owners in the food beverage or hospitality industries, we offer loans from $300 to $75,000 through our Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream program. Your personal credit record and score will determine the loan amount, length of term and interest rate.
The features of this loan include:
- Approval within 3 weeks
- Business counseling and support
- Special publicity and marketing opportunities through Samuel Adams
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be current on all your personal and business bills.
- You must not have unpaid collections, charge-offs, judgments, tax liens or past-due child support (although settled accounts and payment plans may be acceptable).
- You must be free of bankruptcy for the past 12 months.
- You must not have late payments on auto or mortgage loans in the past 12 months (unless due to a short sale, foreclosure or loan modification).
- You must have cash flow (including business profit, employment and other outside sources of income) to comfortably support monthly payments.
Exceptions to credit criteria can be made for loans $5,000 and below.
Here are a few additional requirements for businesses that are just starting out:
- Experience in the business industry is preferred.
- Must have a business plan.
- Must have an outside source of income to support monthly payments.