Owners of existing businesses can apply for a commercial real estate loan for the purchase of real estate ranging from $35,000 to $1,000,000.
To qualify for a commercial real estate loan you must:
- Have a minimum credit score of 650.
- Have a business that's been in operation for at least one year.
- Secure the loan with a first mortgage on the commercial real estate.
- Show that the property will be at least 51% owner-occupied.
- Other criteria may apply.
If you don’t meet these basic requirements, we encourage you to check back after you've had a chance to strengthen your application.