For business owners who want to have money available in case they need it, we offer line-of-credit loans from $20,000 to $100,000.
The features of this loan include:
- Six-month advancement period.
- Eligible for renewal up to three times.
To qualify for a business line of credit you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a credit score of 600 or higher
- Not have an active bankruptcy or foreclosure in the past 36 months.
- Be current on all your personal and business bills.
- Exhibit steady cash flow and the ability to support monthly loan payments.
- Provide proof of income and revenue.
- Provide collateral based on loan size.
- Other criteria may apply.
If you don’t meet these basic requirements, we encourage you to check back after you've had a chance to strengthen your application.